Sunday, March 2, 2014

Bill vs Chupacabra pages 1-5

  
p1

p2

p3

p4


Mama Cabra!

Every page I've done has been an experiment in defining a "style"/work flow/methodology. I plan to come back to these later to tighten them up and color them. Please give me your honest critique - point out everything I've done wrong before I take these to the "inking" stage. Pacing, anatomy, rendering, inconsistency - if you spot something that bothers you, let me know! Also, if there's anything you think turned out good, I wouldn't mind hearing that either.

Below is a small example of the many design sketches I did to design the "Mama" Chupacabra. The two in the top left are fairly recent, the one in the bottom right was done a few years ago. I think the expression of the guy in the middle is the best.


No comments: